Wednesday 11 November 2015

catching up.....



Now the nights are darker, it give me a little more time to do stuff I should have already done, but hay. I'd rather be riding my bike whilst I can!

Just done the working for the Marcle circuits, boy was Earl consistent.  Red are the fastest laps, blue the slowest laps

I will be chasing trophies before long, if your Ross way in the near future, can you pop them in to me please.

Richard W, Rick, Carrol, if you only receive the email with the link to this page only once, can you let me know, it means your not on the club mailing list. If you don't get an email altogether (means you found this on FB or straight off the blog page), again let me know, I will sort it with a little help from Tom.

Keep an eye on your inbox (see above), The Wobbly is in the process of getting close to sending  notice and menu for the prize giving in January. I have seen the menu, looks gooooood.





No comments:

Post a Comment