Monday 8 June 2015

Lasts weeks Walford, but cancelled replaced by an Old Gore 10

Lasts weeks Walford was cancelled due to traffic lights at Bishops wood. As I had double booked Old Gore thought it only right to use it.

Apologies but time is very tight this week, and the next few week.

 Great ride Birthday Boy Earl, not to bad Mr Roberts.

Thanks to those who turned up to help, much appreciated. Rachel & Dave learn't  this week how to time in a couple of seconds. As we need marshals/timers every week please help by putting your name down on the email link I send out or giving me at least 36 hours warning if your unable to edit so I can put your name down.

I shall be emailing this to the members as well, if you did not receive a mail, let me know that your name is not on the current emailing list,

Rider of the night this week is James Hall, a sterling effort. Told you it would come to you, bet Swiss Tony could hear you coming.

This week its a Ledbury & Back, meet at Old Gore cross roads









No comments:

Post a Comment