Monday 11 October 2010

AGM & Hill Climb News

Don't forget, this Sunnday is the Short Hill climb up Alt Baugh. Meet at the foot of the hill (Hoarwithy) at 10:00 for a highly explosive sprint up the hill. If anyone has a spare Oxygen bottle for afterwards, bring it along as I'm sure it's going to kill me one day.


Past Hill Climb Champion rests from his efforts

Ginger kid struggles up a hill!


Monday night is the club AGM.
You need to turn up to support, elect, or vote for the way your club is run as well as vote for the riders rider of the year. The good thing with the riders rider is you can vote for your self! I got to read all the votes last year which was really interesting. This year I will not be reading them so it will even be a suprise to me as well..
Please make an effort to turn up to support those who have supported you all this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment